Manalive!

Once upon a time there was a man who was alive.

Name:
Location: Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
St. Cuthbert and Disciples in a Boat

3.11.02

I passed to-day still ill, and was unable to attend church this morning or evening. I set up the comments and fooled around with the template, until I exhasted myself- from sitting at a computer- and went back to rest and continue in the Scottish War for Independence.

For Sunday, in abeyance of original material, a bit of poetry I composed while walking out in the local National Forest:


Ode To A Dogwood

Thy slow-stround frame all thrown
To touch the tips of the star’s meshed veil
And whisper in on nuthatch song-
All ablaze in quickened flame
Thy leafed-fire bends, bends to touch
the greater frame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home