Manalive!

Once upon a time there was a man who was alive.

Name:
Location: Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
St. Cuthbert and Disciples in a Boat

30.10.02

I dwaddled down to the University of Southern Mississippi library this morning with my father, who was off to see someone in the hospital and attend a short class {he currently pursuing the worthy pursuit of history study}. I picked up several wonderful {or at least I'm assuming as much} books: Muir's Nature Writings, a biography of Gerald Manley Hopkins, Case Studies in Plant Taxonomy, English Mystics of the Fourteenth Century, Collected Works of Chesterton Volume I, Manalive, The Poet and the Lunatics,Tales of the Long Bow, All Things Considered, The Napoleon of Notting Hill, and two books- recently aquired by the slightly odd medieval history proffesor-whose-name-I-can't-spell-properly- Medieval Scotland and a biography sort of book about Robert the Bruce. She noted that USM has in its possesion few books on Scottish history- I concur- and she has begun to solve the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home