Manalive!

Once upon a time there was a man who was alive.

Name:
Location: Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
St. Cuthbert and Disciples in a Boat

21.12.02

Saw the Lord of the Rings, the Two Towers, last night. It was great: I was rather disapointed with the Ents, both in appearance and story line (save when they busted up Isengard), and felt that the Rivendell flashback/dreamsequence/secondary scene was unecessary and cumbersome. Everything else was excellent. Certainly, some parts bore no resemblance to the book- but they worked, and hey, they were cool. Gollum was incredible- simply incredible. The Frodo parts of the film, with the exception of the rather odd (and logically fallible) trip with Faramir, seemed to follow the book the closest. Helm's Deep was great- my buddy and I shouted along with Gimli, I will admit. Ai! I plan to watch it again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home