Manalive!

Once upon a time there was a man who was alive.

Name:
Location: Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
St. Cuthbert and Disciples in a Boat

14.2.05

Better Than Wine

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!
For your love is better than wine;
Draw me after you; let us run.
The king has brought me into his chambers.

We will exult and rejoice in you;
we will extol your love more than wine;
rightly do they love you.

Behold, you are beautiful, my love;
behold, you are beautiful;
your eyes are doves.

Behold, you are beautiful, my beloved, truly delightful.
Our couch is green;
the beams of our house are cedar;
our rafters are pine.

Song of Songs, 1.2-3, 15-17

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God guide you, Christ's dear one.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Thanks for reminding me of the beauty of the poetry found in scripture!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Saint Charles Auto Locksmith said...

Thanks for shharing

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home