Manalive!

Once upon a time there was a man who was alive.

Name:
Location: Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
St. Cuthbert and Disciples in a Boat

28.5.05

On Leave

I will not be posting for the next seven weeks, as I will be attending classes on Chinese language and culture at Red River University in the province of Yunnan, China. I'm not sure if Blogger can even be accessed from the Mainland (I'm in Hong-Kong at the monent). At any rate, I imagine I'll be busy enough as is.

I flew out of Jackson Friday and arrived, via Atlanta and LA, in Hong Kong this morning at five. Nothing eventful, fortunately- I'm traveling with some more experienced people, which is very good as my traveling experience is rather poor. I leave out for Yunnan in a few hours, so I've stayed within the confines of the airport. Beautiful place. I'll post plenty of pictures upon my return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home